Green Spaces Accessibility
Parks, playgrounds and pump tracks are places where residents of Ward 10 come together, walk, cycle, and exercise. It’s important that these public spaces are maintained and kept safely accessible by all members of the community. However, the number of play structure parks and pump tracks is lacking in Ward 10.
I will work with the City to:
- Increase the number of play parks, walkways and cycle paths in Ward 10.
- Advocate for a pump track in Mayland Heights.
- Enhance snow clearing and lighting to provide better safety and accessibility to parks and walking paths.
- Support building wider pathways in critical areas to enhance accessibility to all residents.
- Ensure that parks and playgrounds are cleaned and well maintained..
Do you like this page?